OUR PRIVACY & POLICY
Effective date: January 01, 2021
ONLINE RESULT ("us", "we", or "our") operates the mobile application (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Persol ONLINE RESULT Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally ONLINE RESULT identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal ONLINE RESULT Data"). personally ONLINE RESULT identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and aONLINE RESULTlyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ONLINE RESULT uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis ONLINE RESULT or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal ONLINE RESULT Data, may be transferred to � and maintained on � computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal ONLINE RESULT Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
ONLINE RESULT may disclose your Personal ONLINE RESULT Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ONLINE RESULT
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the Personal ONLINE RESULT safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal ONLINE RESULT Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing ONLINE RESULT how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal ONLINE RESULT Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally ONLINE RESULT identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal ONLINE RESULT Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal ONLINE RESULT Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org